About the Therapist
Dr. Staussa Ervin is the owner of MindPeace Integrated Psychotherapy. She is also a tenured, 17-year Full Professor of Psychology at a local college.
Experience and credentials include:
- Doctor of Education from Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2005
- Masters Degree in Psychology from Texas A&M University-Commerce, 1998
- Bachelor of Social Work from Grambling State University, 1995
- Licensed Professional Counselor- Supervisor
- Member of TX Association of Psychological Associates
- Member American Psychological Association
- Trauma Specialist
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
- Advanced Mindfulness Training
- Certificate of Completion for Ayurveda and the Mind: Understanding Anxiety and Depression
- Certificate of Completion for Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental, or Repeated Trauma
- Board Certified CEU Provider for Licensed Professional Counselors and Socials Workers in Texas
- Member of the International Society for Mental Health Online
- Certificate of Completion for Restorative Yoga for Mental Health
- Judith Lasater Relax and Renew Level 1 Certified(http://www.restorativeyogateachers.com/#home/teacher-details/59d36ae6a14e0a093d328316/)
- Board of Directors, Fort Worth Sister Cities International
- Board of Directors, Eastside YMCA
- Neuroscience & Yoga in the Treatment of Complex, Developmental, or Repeated Trauma Certificate of Completion
- Harvard Medical School CME,14 CEU's Meditation and Psychotherapy
- Meditation Teacher Training - Ananda Dallas
We will pause in-person therapy as of today, March 16, 2020. Our sessions will take place virtually for the next 2 weeks. Please text me (817.754.0134) or email (email@example.com me for details.
Get out of reaction mode ~ move out of overwhelm ~ invite more peace into every day.
MindPeace Integrated Psychotherapy
About the Practice
MindPeaceIntegrated Psychotherapy is an educational, psychotherapeutic, yoga informed, consulting business. Our personal and corporate clients learn how to integrate mindfulness based cognitive behavioral therapy techniques, based on behavioral neuroscience, into their personal and professional lives.